FEE SUBMISSION POLICY
- Payment can be done through card or cash. Bank commission on cards, if any has to be paid in additional.
- A 4% discount is offered on yearly tuition fees, if payment is made full in advance before the beginning of the academic year.
- A sibling discount of 25% on tuition fees is available for the third child and fourth child.
- Registration fee, transportation and tuition fee are non-refundable and non-transferrable to another student’s account. One type of fee paid will not be adjusted to any other category of fee for same student or any other student.
- Fee can be paid yearly or in three installment s.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- School fees will be subjected to Annual review and may be increased after the approval of Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
DUE DATE OF TUITION FEE WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- First installment: Payable on or before 15th April.
- Second installment: Payable on or before 15th August.
- Third installment: Payable on or before 15th December.
- Parents are expected to ensure prompt payment of each installment of fees. Failure to pay on time will invalidate all discounts. If tuition/transport fees are not paid, the school has the right to exclude the child from school, not permit him/her to avail the school transport.
- One month notice, prior to the commencement of the new term, is required for withdrawal of the child from the school/discontinuation of school transport. Irrespective of the month in which the child is withdrawn/stops using school transport, tuition/transport fees for the full term need to be paid.
- The caution deposit is refundable within 15 working days from the date of submission of application along with the original fee receipt.